Saturday, September 1, 2012

An overhaul...

So, I'm a horrible blogger.  It's just been crazy here!  Back to school, adjusting to new schedules, adding a 15 month old to the mix a few days a week, out of town guests and Aaron gone for 6 days!

I'm on  a new kick...I'm overhauling my lifestyle.  Everything.  Diet, exercise, finances, routines, everything. 

First up, Diet and Exercise.  Most of yo uknow I've been running fairly regularly since spring with my awesome friend.  We ran our first 5k in July.  But, we slack.  Sometimes we run instead of walk and sometimes we lay in bed waiting for the one to text...no one does and we both stay in bed.  When we do manage to run I spend the rest of the day thinking "I ran.  I can eat that."  The result?  Ive gained weight back that I had lost after Lorelei was born.  Seriously. Not. Cool.

I'm done.  No more complaining about what I look like and the clothes that don't fit.  Complaining isn't burning any calories!

So...I'm continuing to run.  My goal is to run at least 4 days a week.  We've added another awesome chic into our running group so hopefully having another person will help keep us all accountable.  And I've started a Jillian Michaels workout rotation to help tone and to get some extra cardio.  I found it on pinterest (of course!) and I already had 2 of the 3 videos.

I'm on day 2 and man are my arms sore! 

Goals:  My ULTIMATE goal would be to lose 25 pounds.  I'd like to lose the first 10 by October first.  The next 15 by February.  I'd really like to be back into my size 2 jeans.   I'm not brave enough to post any scantily clad pictures for you all to see just how out of shape I am, but I will post updates as far as weight and inches lost.


No comments:

Post a Comment