Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Step To An Organized 2013..

I feel like the first thing I need to get squared away to have the year I want is to set up a budget.  We've never actually had a strict budget.  More on the budget later, today I want to talk about something else.  In order to stay within our budget, I'm a BIG couponer!  I've been a couponer for a while, but it's been very inconsistent, sporadic and disorganized since Lorelei came around!

First, my favorite sites to get good deals, heads up on coupons, and all around couponing advice...

1.  And this is a BIG #1!  hip2save.com  Collin is AWESOME.  She has guides to help newbies, and sets her deals up in such an easy to follow format.  This is my go to site!!

2.  TotallyTarget.com  Great deals at my fave store!  All about Target!  LOVE!

3.  Places to print coupons are many, but my preferred are coupons.com, redplum.com, and smartsource.com


And to give myself a visual reference as to how I'm doing on my couponing, I found an AMAZING! tracker! 
Seriously.  This is amazing.  Check it out here at "happy money saver."  I am SO excited to use this.  I know how I am and I know that seeing it every month will motivate me to do better each month!

I like to think I'm pretty good at the whole couponing thing, so if you have any questions on getting started or getting better ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment