Tuesday, January 29, 2013

An update on resolutions...

So the organizing has not progressed as quickly as I wanted.  I've been focusing on breaking some bad habits and making some good ones.

And, for some reason it has been really hard for me to get back in to the swing of things after Christmas break!  Add to that the fact that Lo is walking and climbing everywhere and she's taking a whole lot more supervision!  Even with her gated into the living room, I constantly have to pull her off the couch and last remaining end table!  We've gotten rid of the other 2, but I need at least 1!

The early to bed, early to rise thing has not been going so well!  I've been doing better at the early to bed, but it kinda sucks!  It's been way too long since there's been a ladies' wine night, my coupons and hairbows are behind schedule, and that's the only time I get with Aaron without kids!  Early to rise just isn't happening.  I vow to try harder!

I've been doing a little better with exercising and eating well.  Trying to kick my soda habit! But I am drinking more water and eating less junk and fast food!

The Budget has been going great!  The first 2 weeks we were under budget by over $100!  The second 2 weeks we are going to end up over, but that's due to Lo getting RSV with resulted in 3 trips to the doctor and 2 trips to the ER!  Which means way over budget in gas!

February I am going to try to get going on my organizing projects.  Hoping it goes well!  How are ya'll doing on your resolutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment